The following content is the basic content of an email that was sent to our email list subscribers. We try and post a copy of email newsletters here, roughly two weeks after they were sent to subscribers. If you want content like this, free, to your inbox, long before it arrives here, then click here to subscribe. Due to the way content renders on the internet, it won’t be an exact version of the original email.
Hi << Test First Name >>
Advice for parents, guardians and carers of young people online during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The ever brilliant Australian eSafety Office has released a well put together guide here:
It covers the following:
- Advice booklet for parents and carers
- Advice for women experiencing domestic violence
- Media, misinformation and scams
- Open letter to school principals and teachers
- Tips for online collaboration tools
- Open letter to parents and carers
- International advice for parents
As they say:
Staying connected online has never been more important, now that many of us are physically isolated from family members, friends, colleagues and support networks.The internet is a great way to socialise, learn, work, play and be entertained. But there are also risks.So eSafety is adding new content every day to help you stay safe online
We highly recommend heading over there and checking it out.
Keep in touch.